Re-Igniting Passion SM
A workshop for couples who love each other and want to enrich their relationship with renewed excitement.
The demands of life have a way of eroding the excitement you once felt in your relationship. But that doesn’t mean you can’t rebuild the passion!
How Do We Get Our Passion Back?
The “hot” romance we typically experience in the early stages of a committed relationship can fade over time. It can happen to anyone.
In fact, most couples experience peaks and valleys in their level of excitement during a long-term relationship. Everything from job pressures to kids to financial worries, aging and more can all erode the passion in your marriage or partnership.
The ebb and flow is natural. The problem comes when you don’t know how to navigate through the low spots, and one or both of you begin to feel that love must be dying and/or that the relationship might be over.
Just because passion wanes, that doesn’t mean it’s dead forever and you will never get the spark back. All it takes is your commitment, some new tools and an understanding coach to lead you through the process. That’s where the workshop comes in.
You Can Rekindle the Spark!
The Re-Igniting Passion Workshop is designed to help couples rebuild the foundation for romantic passion in their relationship.
The program is a one-day adventure consisting of inquiry, conversation, feedback and experiential exercises designed to move couples through to new levels of mutual respect, intimacy and love. The program is led by Dr. Barbara Molle, Santa Rosa area couples and sex therapist. The program creates a safe and confidential environment, and is not therapy or a sexual encounter group
What the Workshop Covers
- How to develop communication skills that build closeness instead of conflict.
- Techniques for speaking about intimacy issues and difficult sexual topics with an openness and confidence that builds trust.
- Ways to work as a couple to build energy and charge in the body that lead to satisfying passion, desire and sensuality.
- Methods that allow you, as a couple, to open your hearts and become more loving and present with each other.
What You Will Experience
You and your partner will leave with the following:
- A deeper understanding of the causes of conflict, biologically and psychologically, and a systematic approach to help you strengthen your connection.
- Strategies to discuss intimacy issues with your partner that build deeper closeness and sexual trust.
- An easy-to-learn approach you can both use to build energy in the body that increases desire and pleasure.
- An expansion of love and caring between you and your partner that opens the way for more growth, togetherness and passion.